TERMS & CONDITIONSIt is a Federal and State Offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products/services purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purposes. MyLine.com does not warrant that the service is completely error or interruption free nor does MyLine.com warrant any connection to or any transmission over the Internet. MyLine.com makes no representation or warranty express or implied including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the quality of the call. In no event will MyLine.com be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the use of any products sold on this web site. Any liability is solely limited to the return of any unused portion of an account.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds. Phone card PINs have no cash value once purchased or used.
- Calling rates are subject to change without notice, any time. MyLine.com will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates.
- A surcharge of $0.010 per minute applies when using the US 1-800 access number. Higher surcharges apply to international local and 800 access numbers.
- A $0.69 surcharge per call for Payphone.
- All calls are billed in 1-minute increments.
- MyLine.com does not guarantee call quality, connectivity, or reimbursement of lost minutes due to disconnections.
- Connection to a wrong number or a voicemail is considered a valid call.
- MyLine.com will not be liable for any phone charges by the customer’s local phone company or wireless company.
- Any Call Details Records provided about the usage of a prepaid phone account will be considered authentic and proof of the actual usage.
- Customer must check with hotel or phone service provider before using local access number to prevent any additional charge from them
- Customer must first contact the customer support phone numbers listed on the website.
- Card Life is always extended by 180 days if recharged or upon first use.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
DreamSci LLC DBA – MyLine.com
15354 115th Ave North Jupiter, FL 33478 (561)-351-3981 – No support available at this number